It consists of two parts A and B designed to help a growing baby’s brain make fundamental connections to basic computer concepts early on.
(for the kindergarten kids consista of two parts A and B) designed to help a growing baby’s brain make fundamental connections to basic computer conncepts early on.
Some key features of series are:
- The series has been graded According to latest guidelines laid down by NCERT and is in accordance with CBSE, ICSE and other state boards.
- The series are divided into sections, at a thematic basis catering to the interest of learners of any particular age group.
- Keeping to the level of the learners the topicality and significance of the consent has been selected carefully.
- Use of the most versatile and competitive software’s to enrich the students.
- Easy to understand language, practical approach with extensive, colorful illustration elucidates the concepts giving a wonderful experience for the learners.
- The Pleasant formats and colorful layouts, the enhancing illustrations are an asset to the book.